What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The first post has been updated with feedback / comments I've received.

I've taken a judgement call on a couple of items still not being worthy of "Ultimate" status ;) but rest assured if they improve in terms of stability then I'll add them later...

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a tweak that would essentially highlight everything in the web address bar when you click on it the first time? It gets old IMO having to "double click" and "select all" to quickly delete (especially) long addresses already entered. Thanks!

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a tweak that would essentially highlight everything in the web address bar when you click on it the first time? It gets old IMO having to "double click" and "select all" to quickly delete (especially) long addresses already entered. Thanks!

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

It doesn't solve the issue, but Action Menu with its "select all" button is helpful. In lots of situations.

dominus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poser said:
tweaks that could make the lists....

AirServer - Stream audio, video, photos from your Mac and other iDevices(available for Mac too, awesome).

AlertArtist - Customize popup alerts with colors and FX.

Alphacon - Customize icon and label transparency settings. FREE

Crash Reporter - See which tweaks causes the crash, and send useful crash reports to developers. FREE

FBphotosave - Save photos from the Facebook app.

MakeItMine - Change your carrier name to whatever you like. FREE

Netatalk - it gives access to your iDevices wirelessly, thru your Finder(Mac only), requires a reboot after install to show up. FREE

PhotoMail - Add photos to mails, include multiple photos.

PowerUp - Supercharge the power screen with extra options for reboot or respring and safe mode. FREE

TVOut2 Mirror TVOut - Mirror your idevice with options to fill screen. FREE

Webscrollian - Faster content scrolling for web views. FREE

xBackup - Backup/restore all your packages and sources.

Since this is a useful thread, with more additions to be suggested, but too many posts for people to read to see if mentioned before, can this thread be cleaned up?, i see a lot of useless posts...thanks.

I can't install alphacon and makeitmine to my ipad2 from cydia. It's always showing error. Something missing like netdb. Any clue guys?

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't install alphacon and makeitmine to my ipad2 from cydia. It's always showing error. Something missing like netdb. Any clue guys?

Do not install alphacon,
makeitmine is already installed on your device, but you do not know....it is located in sbsettings "more" options.
check post #158 for makeitmine.

Last edited:

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found Bigify and Bigify+ to be really glitchy on iOS 5. Had to disable it after a few days. Also RecognizeMe disables your Clock/Time on the lockscreen.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF 

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found Bigify and Bigify+ to be really glitchy on iOS 5. Had to disable it after a few days.

Also RecognizeMe disables your Clock/Time on the lockscreen.
iPF 

I am gonna clarify this, because i just removed bigify+, and scrolling my homescreen is WAY better, it use to always LAGGGGG.....absolutely no lag now.

I always wanted to remove it(since i have springtomize 2), but never got to it, the post above made it happen....much thanks for the push.

this is in regard to my iphone 4...will remove it for both iPads.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
here is your 5 row keyboard but is a package called iKeywi HD, thanks to Mickey330 I found it. it's $1.49

Attachments

• image-3680007614.jpg
    image-3680007614.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 281
  • image-3494909675.jpg
    image-3494909675.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFrog said:
here is your 5 row keyboard but is a package called iKeywi, thanks to Mickey330 I found it. it's $1.49

iKeywi is not compatible with iPad, only with iPhones/iTouch.

Most reactions