What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
anybody have a problem with Iconoclasm when changing from portrait to landscape? it looks fine in portrait but once i flip to landscape it doesnt follow the same rules. i remember it used to work perfectly on ios3 and when i used it on ios4 it had that problem and havent used it yet on ios5..

I used it with a 6 x 5 setup and works good

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
anybody have a problem with Iconoclasm when changing from portrait to landscape? it looks fine in portrait but once i flip to landscape it doesnt follow the same rules. i remember it used to work perfectly on ios3 and when i used it on ios4 it had that problem and havent used it yet on ios5..

Why not use CustomGrid? Well, CustomGrid is better if you are searching for a tool that can set the amount of rows and colums. It doesn't give you patterns of icons. But if you make a large grid and use GridLock, you can make any pattern you want! :)

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not use CustomGrid? Well, CustomGrid is better if you are searching for a tool that can set the amount of rows and colums. It doesn't give you patterns of icons. But if you make a large grid and use GridLock, you can make any pattern you want! :)

yes im not looking for any patterns or anything so i will look into CustomGrid. thanks!

EmilRonnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a tweak to make the status line good looking?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've finally updated the list with a slightly different approach to showing compatability. Hopefully folks will find it a bit easier to use now.

Basically, you should assume 4.x and 5.x compatabiility for a tweak unless otherwise stated by the version number included in square brackets...

[4.x] means it will ONLY run on 4.x jailbreaks, and [5.x] means it is only for 5.x jailbreaks. Simples!

Next task on the list is to trawl through the last few pages of posts and add any missing "ultimate" tweaks to the list. Be warned though, I have very high standards and not any old tweak will make it onto the ultimate list! :D

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very, very nice job, f4780y!

Thanks for making this a more easily understood list.

I was browsing it, thinking, "Hmmm, I haven't tried that one in a while ... nor that one ... oh, look! That one sounds cool - I need to try it!"

On further reflection, it appears a more organized list may be hazardous to my bank account...! :D

Marilyn

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I've finally updated the list with a slightly different approach to showing compatability. Hopefully folks will find it a bit easier to use now.

Basically, you should assume 4.x and 5.x compatabiility for a tweak unless otherwise stated by the version number included in square brackets...

[4.x] means it will ONLY run on 4.x jailbreaks, and [5.x] means it is only for 5.x jailbreaks. Simples!

Next task on the list is to trawl through the last few pages of posts and add any missing "ultimate" tweaks to the list. Be warned though, I have very high standards and not any old tweak will make it onto the ultimate list! :D

Awesome! This really helps with my tweak addiction! :)
But I still don't see CustomGrid and Bigify+ on the list. Both functioning well on iOS 5.0.1.

transport12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help me find a tweak please, I had to do a restore and lost it? In calendars I could change the 'start and end' scrolling clock to show/set in 1 minutes instead of every five mins. I.E start 11.18 end 11.53 instead of start 11.15 end 11.55. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Wolfseye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A question guys, whats the best app to backup all my Cydia installed apps so that if some goes wrong and I have to do it all again, I dont need to download & install all of them again.

Thanks in advance.

Wolfseye

shri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys do u have any idea whether bite SMS work for iPad 2 3G model

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wolfseye said:
A question guys, whats the best app to backup all my Cydia installed apps so that if some goes wrong and I have to do it all again, I dont need to download & install all of them again.
Check this out... Paid app from cydia.

f4780y said:
PkgBackup - Backup and restore a complete list of your Cydia Apps, settings, repositories, and more. Every jailbreakers favourite friend. You'll never have to start afresh, unless you want to, ever again.

Pharlap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would somebody put a link up of a video showing the benefits of jailbreak and how the advantages of it running are

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pharlap said:
Would somebody put a link up of a video showing the benefits of jailbreak and how the advantages of it running are
Have a quick search of YouTube theres plenty of videos already up

fre_ber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tested KBShortcuts v1.2 on my iPad2 with iOS 5.0.1 and it seems to work well. However, before installing this I could drag the keyboard to a new position but now I only get a menu with the option to split or undock. I am not 100% certain that this was a change introduced by KBShortcuts or just me doing something wrong. Regardless, the features of KBShortcuts more than make it up to me.

This tweak is absolutely essential to me. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts