What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My fave apps: my3g, 3g unrestrictor, mxtube, freeMusic dwnload, imikimi, jotter.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Belfry - Free tweak from cydia which adds clock, compass, stocks, weather, calculator and voice memos to your iPad

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRager said:
Belfry - Free tweak from cydia which adds clock, compass, stocks, weather, calculator and voice memos to your iPad

I have tried that one yesterday, but it made my iPad act funny. First it had a respring loop, it didn't stop respringing so I had to do a hard reset.
After the reset it became a big iPhone; no landscape view only portrait, smaller icons, SBSettings iPhone size. Then I resprung (resprang? :p) it again, and the iPhone Apps were there. It took me 15 minutes to get it to work on my iPad2, but maybe my iPad is just weird.

But after succesfull installation I discovered that these apps are iPhone size, so no fullscreen for iPad. And it is not possible to put the weather all in notification center; for me a reason to directly deinstall the tweak...

seking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
I have tried that one yesterday, but it made my iPad act funny. First it had a respring loop, it didn't stop respringing so I had to do a hard reset.
After the reset it became a big iPhone; no landscape view only portrait, smaller icons, SBSettings iPhone size. Then I resprung (resprang? :p) it again, and the iPhone Apps were there. It took me 15 minutes to get it to work on my iPad2, but maybe my iPad is just weird.

But after succesfull installation I discovered that these apps are iPhone size, so no fullscreen for iPad. And it is not possible to put the weather all in notification center; for me a reason to directly deinstall the tweak...

Mine installed properly. No issues whatsoever.

seking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GroovyJT said:
The only problem I have with the current jailbreak for iPad 1 is no more iBooks. iBooks does not work with 5.0.1 JB. Still waiting for some one to figure that out or maybe an alternative to iBooks for now...anyway...thanks

Mine works. It is iBooks version 2.

seking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
1. gRAVIBOARD
2. Overboard
3. Locktopus
4. Lockdown Pro
5. barrel [Some transitions only...make the homescreen (winterboard) act weirdly]
6. Remove background [Removes all active apps in background]..installing but not working..

Most of the time when u download these tweaks the springboard keeps asking you to go into SAFE MODE or RESTART..as a result u have to remove them from cydia in the end!

Some say RB is working..i dont know..when i press the REMOVE BACKGROUND icon in the sbsettings my iPAD just resprings and no apps are closed..and it tell me to restart or keep using in safe mode!

Background remover is working. Along with this tweak you have to install activator and configure it to close all background processes with the press of some keys. I have a tweak which shows the amount of memory I have on the notification panel. If it goes too low I remove all the background apps.

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am searching for a tweak in which you can change the number of rows and column of apps. I already know Iconoclasm, there was another one...

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
I am searching for a tweak in which you can change the number of rows and column of apps. I already know Iconoclasm, there was another one...

Springtomize2 also has these features, although being a user of Iconoclasm, I am not sure how well they work on 5.0.1 as I've never tried those settings out.

UPDATE - I just tested them out and nothing much seems to happen :(

Last edited:

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Springtomize2 also has these features, although being a user of Iconoclasm, I am not sure how well they work on 5.0.1 as I've never tried those settings out.

UPDATE - I just tested them out and nothing much seems to happen :(

One thing I do not like about Iconoclasm; you can only choose from layouts and not choose the number of rows and colums for yourself.
I am pretty sure there is a tweak which allows you to do so, I'll continue my search. When I found it I will post it here.

UPDATE - Found it! It was on my "Installable purchases"-list all the time. :p
It is called CustomGrid, great tweak!

Last edited:

glassheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black keyboard is not consistent when shofting from letters to numbers... Always going back to white keyboard

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glassheart said:
Black keyboard is not consistent when shofting from letters to numbers... Always going back to white keyboard

This happens on my iPad 2, but my iPhone 4 the black keyboard is stable.... Maybe it's something to do with a5.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anybody have a problem with Iconoclasm when changing from portrait to landscape? it looks fine in portrait but once i flip to landscape it doesnt follow the same rules. i remember it used to work perfectly on ios3 and when i used it on ios4 it had that problem and havent used it yet on ios5..

Most reactions