What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uk shipping - shipped!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
The Apple Store in Aberdeen has stock of certain iPad2s and they have a sign saying they are receiving new stock every day at 0900. On Thursday, I was sitting next to a girl in Starbucks who had just purchased a white iPad2 and Smart Cover and she didn't even know anything about a shortage. She'd just walked in asked for an iPad2 in white with a leather Smart Cover, they had one in stock, she bought and then went up to Starbucks and unpacked it. They had initialised it in the store for her and she was up-and-running with her email in 5 minutes. I was green with envy as they don't have the model in stock I'm after....

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I'm doing it the other way around - buying an iPad from the Apple store and then getting an Orange SIM - at present I have an iPad1 with a '3' SIM but I need an Orange one too for a reason that's too stupid and embarrassing to reveal....

Tim

Tim, I think you are the funniest guy on iPF!!! I'm assuming you're waiting on a 64gb 3G. And that little girl prolly gotta 16gb wifi to read on. As if the iPad 2 were simply a kindle. THE NERVE!!!!

gavinbailey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived a day early - yesterday - and by sheer co-incidence someone was in to collect it :D

OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
holy cow, a nice man from UPS just made a nice delivery to my house :) :) :)

thats very good. 2 days early. thats a today shipment from china of 4 days (over a weekend too). my initial shipment was touted at 10 days.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts