What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Rapper Tinchy Strider And Friends Jam it Out On Their iPads

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t41zernuKxo[/ame]​

Although this video is probably just a cleverly engineering stunt organised by electronics store The Carphone Warehouse in the UK, it’s still worth a look and pretty wicked, as we say in the UK, featuring rising UK artist Tinchy Strider and friends taking over a Carphone Warehouse store and throwing down a little live jam session. Here’s what Tinchy said about the session on his blog:

“On Friday I took a trip down to Carphone Warehouse to see what me and my band could make on just the iPad and we had so much FUN... Check out In My System in the clip below, and wait til u hear how we made Number 1 and Gangsta sound!! Big Up Carphone for the opportunity, nothing better than getting the facility to get creative and make something you believe is special and exciting!! Love!!â€

Over 20 apps were used during the live session, and here’s the complete list:

• ElectroBeats by David Guetta
  • I Am T-Pain, v1.6.2
  • OttO - The Amazing Live Voice Reversal and FX Gizmo, v1.0.1
  • iVoxel, v1.3.2, Developer: VirSyn Software Synthesizer
  • DigiDrummer HD, v1.0
  • DrumBeats, v1.0.0
  • Hand Drums, v1.3
  • Instant Guitar Solo II, v1.0
  • Sample Lab, v1.0
  • djay, v1.0
  • DJ Mixer HD, v1