What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uk delivery

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody received there iPad 2 in uk from apple yet?

Did you have it engraved?

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi mine was ordered 25th march with a shipping date of 25th April delivery 29th April... This morning however I had an email saying that my iPad 2 had shipped yesterday 14th April and was due on or before the 21st.....black 64gb wifi only no engraving tho....

Looks like UK orders are getting sorted out now.

OP
FruitJuice

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
also ordered mine on the 25th march online (at around 1am), which had a 3-4 week waiting period, but i received it a few weeks early in last Tuesday's (12th april) post!!!!!!!!!

Blimey you got a result there, I also ordered mine roughly the same time and had the ETA

That was for a black wifi only 16gb with engraving ....... Still no word from apple

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
i spoke to apple and they said that engraving would add and extra week (give or take)

mine was a black 64 gb wifi + 3g non engraved model. i then had me email from apple confirming shipment last Friday evening, saying it'd be another week off. but no, nice and early.

apple are now matching their supply/demand ratio a lot easier, and their operations are catching each other up, so i suspect you'll soon be in for a nice early surprise. everyone else has so far. keep us updated mate :)

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although my status says it's shipped when I click on "track the order" tab, where it should have a tracking number on the left it just says tracking number to be added shortly?? Wonder how long it will be before I get a tracking number any idea guys? Cheers

OP
FruitJuice

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i spoke to apple and they said that engraving would add and extra week (give or take)

mine was a black 64 gb wifi + 3g non engraved model. i then had me email from apple confirming shipment last Friday evening, saying it'd be another week off. but no, nice and early.

apple are now matching their supply/demand ratio a lot easier, and their operations are catching each other up, so i suspect you'll soon be in for a nice early surprise. everyone else has so far. keep us updated mate :)
I hope so mate ,Will let you know when it arrives:)
Although my status says it's shipped when I click on "track the order" tab, where it should have a tracking number on the left it just says tracking number to be added shortly?? Wonder how long it will be before I get a tracking number any idea guys? Cheers

Thats not good,How long is a piece of string...........lol

Most reactions