What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typing text via keyboard & by pen

omkgu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to tha Apple world, so I'm hoping my question was placed coorectly. If not - I appologize in advance.

I'm looking for a way to type during a meeting via the built in keyboard, and to sign my counterpart with the stylus pen.

Is there a way to combine a graphic signature, or even a simple pen writing on a keyboard-typed document?
Thanks in advance,
Omri

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app Notes Plus can accept input from a keyboard or a pen/stylus. Check it out at the App Store. The Developer has a great video of the app in use on his website so you can see the app in action.

Tim

OP
O

omkgu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the swift response, Tim.

mt appologies to the forum director, for placing my post in the wrong forum

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the post was fine - no need to worry.

There are several other similar apps too that might meet your needs, so have a look around the Forum for other Member's suggestions and reviews.

Tim

OP
O

omkgu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

I purchased the Notesplusapp and installed it.
Only problem is the keyboard doesn't show up when i tap with two fingers on the screen, as the video showed on it's site.
Well, I sent a question for their support team, and I'll let you know what the problem was (probably with my fingers...:))

kama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
omkgu said:
I purchased the Notesplusapp and installed it.
Only problem is the keyboard doesn't show up when i tap with two fingers on the screen, as the video showed on it's site.
Well, I sent a question for their support team, and I'll let you know what the problem was (probably with my fingers...:))

Hi...hope I am doing this correctly. anyway, I had the exact same problem until yesterday. Try tapping on the wrench (upper right hand corner). Scroll down and make sure you have "enable two-finger tap for text". this solved my problem with the app

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
O

omkgu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, thank you so much.
Yup, that clinched the problem.

Appreciate it.

Most reactions