What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typing text over a photo. What program does this?

Bayareawireguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a contractor an would simply like to take picture of a part of a house and put Tex over parts of it.
Not with a brush an not with a text bubble. Seems pretty simple but all the illustrator and not taking programs are way to complicated

Thanks
James
Ipad2

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try BlurbMobile, an iphone app that can fill the ipad screen by pressing 2X. It allows typing on photos and voiceover audio for oral notes you might want to add. You can form "files" called stories for groups of pics.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One app I like to use is PhotoWall ($2.99 USD). You can place text anywhere on a picture (with many available font styles, sizes and colors). Once you are done, the picture with its text can be saved to the Photo app, emailed or printed.

It's a bit pricey, relatively speaking, but it has good reviews in the App Store.

Good luck.

Marilyn

Reaction score
I use Paper Desk. You can draw over pictures, write on them make notations on them and my favorite is if I need more of an explanation than a simple notation I can foot note below it to be more detailed.
Ex if I want to move a window in a house or replace it with a door simply note the "change this" on the window and explain the change below

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure this will work in your situation, but I have imported a picture to Notability and I can draw and/or type directly on the picture, save it, etc. Also has a caption feature and you can send the photo lots of places with various apps like DropBox or email. Just a thought.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FilterStorm or Photogene allow you to do this.
Also, Iris Photo Suite is currently free and allows you to do this too - I recommend picking this up just while discounted.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Love skitch as well-many of our forum staff use it for instructional posts. It's very useful!

Most reactions

Latest posts