What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two years on the iPad

Ibill

iPF Novice
Reaction score
learned a lesson or two. Use what Apple gives you. You'll beat your self up trying improved apps. Don't go crazy installing seldom used apps, they just eat up your space. You don't need three different photo apps, pick one and use it. Safari works best with all the updates. The swipe for back and forward saves a bunch of agrivation on my part (thanks JA!) last but not least. I still hate this keyboard!, but third party's don't do the job either. (Apple copy don't try to improve Android)

Reaction score
Two years on Ipad well it's my first day on my Ipad before this the only Apple products I owned were Ipod touch 4th and IPhone 4S Now I have Ipad Air 2 128 gb

Reaction score
Thank you The OB I didn't want any regrets when I bought it as to not enough storage and I also went with wifi and cellular it cost little more but like I said no regrets that maybe I should have.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that was my thinking exactly. I don't intend to change an iPad often. My last one was the iPad3, (but gawd I'm dreaming of a future iPad Pro, maybe after an upgrade of the first version:rolleyes:)
Like you I wanted to make sure I had cellular available should I need it, and not have to stress about possible lack of storage.
Andrew

Reaction score
I got this on the IPad Pro from a sight called IPhone Canada posted

• on Friday, October 30th, 2015 - 10:41am PDT

• Apple plans to start selling the 12.9-inch iPad Pro on Wednesday, November 11th via both its physical retail and online stores, according to multiple sources.
Apple Canada does have local pricing set yet for the iPad Pro, but if we take into account the current exchange rate (about 34%) the company is using for Apple TV pricing, we’ll get the following ‘ballpark’ Canadian pricing:

• 32GB iPad Pro Wi-Fi: $1070
  • 128GB iPad Pro Wi-Fi: $1271
  • 128GB iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular: $1445

Reaction score
I just bought mine so I think I will wait to Upgrade to the pro it's almost $428.00 more then what I paid for mine
  • 128GB iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular: $1445
I paid $1017 Ipad Air 2 Wifi + Cellular

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to know.. I just dropped by the local Apple Store in Winnipeg yesterday, and they had no idea when the Pro would be arriving.

Darn.. Too bad you have to get the 128 Gig model to get Cellular. I don't need 128 Gigs, but I do require Cellular. Heck, add the keyboard and pen and taxes to the cellular model and you're up near $2000.

I want the Cellular because they are the only models with built in GPS receivers. I use the iPad a lot for navigation with the 'Motion-X GPS Drive App'. That iPad Pro is going to be great with the huge screen. (Much better than the 5 to 6 inch screens on the dedicated Garmins, Magellens, TomToms etc). :)

OP
Ibill

Ibill

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, when I bought mine I had no idea it didn't have GPS. Didn't do my home work did I? The Galaxy and my iPhone 4 has it. Have to add the key board and no GPS is biggy for me. Might be the deal that makes me jump ship. Anyone know of a CHEAP BLUETOOTH GPS?

Most reactions

Latest posts