What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Questions

toystory

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all am new to the forums. I just recently bought a ipad 64GB wifi 3G, first apple product and am loving it ^^.

I just have two questions just hoping that they can be answer on this forum. I already tried using the search and read a few threads.

So my first question is there a software that converts multiple avi and mkv etc files into ipad compatiable files ? Cause at the momentam using videora that people were talking about on one of the threads, but that only converts one at a time unless am doing something wrong.

My second question is i have download ******** onto my ipad. When i try and install the the progams i have downloaded it says "invaild IPA". I have read you need to install appsync which i already have done and restarted the ipad. But am still getting the same error message.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the forum!

Second of all, we do not allow the discussion of cracked apps or software that is acquired by any means other than that intended by the author, owner, publisher or developer.

OP
T

toystory

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bump.
Still looking for a solution for Question 1
Thanks

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use handbrake for media conversion, both the mac and pc versions which are free.
Also have a look at zumocast and airvideo apps which convert and stream to your iPad.
Saves on a heck of a lot of storage. Of the two I prefer zumo as it offers more options.

fergy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in answer to q.1
i use cinexplayer and vlc to play my avi files not had to much luck with mkv files though.
to convert mkv you could use xilisoft not free but a good prog and you can convert more than 1 file at a time.

q.2 i think you need app sync 4.2 the latest.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the first question, I use FormatFactory to convert video files, which will also sometimes convert DVDs. For those protected DVDs it can't decrypt, I use DaniuSoft's DVD to iPad Converter.

Both do the job well.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also use FormatFactory. Info in sig. If you really just want to stream it, on the other hand, try AirVideo.

OP
T

toystory

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks alot of the posts i used the programs mentioned and they work great.But i need one that converts multiple avi/mkv into mp4 format or ipad compatiable format instead of doing it one by one. Sorry for being picky its just with working full time and so on i just dont have the time to convert the files one at a time

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks alot of the posts i used the programs mentioned and they work great.But i need one that converts multiple avi/mkv into mp4 format or ipad compatiable format instead of doing it one by one. Sorry for being picky its just with working full time and so on i just dont have the time to convert the files one at a time

FormatFactory can convert many files at once - well, sequentially actually, but you can load up a huge queue and let it run to your hearts content. Handbrake too, but I'm less familiar with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts