What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two questions I have asked myself

knowoneuno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why did Apple not include their calculator app and their weather app from the iPhone?

I can somewhat see why on the weather app since you might not always be connected on the iPad versus the iPhone but why no calculator app?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good question. First thing I did when I received my iPad was download a calculator. And I'm always referring to the EnvironmentCanada weather office site. Glaring omissions, I reckon, but not earth shattering.

OP
K

knowoneuno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joewarn8,

There is a free Dictionary.com app for the iPhone, and I would guess probably for the iPad, also.

Just can't understand why no free calculator on the iPad. Like I said earlier, I can somewhat see why no weather app, since some iPads are not always "on" in terms of wi-fi service, versus a iPad with a data plan, similar to an iPhone always being "on".

Most reactions

Latest posts