What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two questions about forum

xochipillitzin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One question is dumb, the other dumber:

Dumb question: how can i disable email notifications so that i no longer receive an email when my subscribed threads are updated? I tried from user panel and they're still coming on strong, please take my hand :confused:

Dumber question: i tried posting this question on iPadforum help and was not allowed, due to administrative block or disabled bla bla bla? so excuse me for posting this here, i already introduced myself on earlier thread. What gives?

Thank you and happy weekend!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To disable email notifications, go into the User CP (control panel) and select Edit Options in the Settings & Options section. In that section you will find the Messaging & Notification section where you will find the Default Thread Subscription mode with a dropdown box where you select the option you want --

ipad4.jpg

I do not know why you would not be allowed to post in the Help section.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Go to your user CP and unncheck the threads you are subscribed to that you don't want email from any longer.

2. You are still being moderated because you are new? (guessing here)

Most reactions

Latest posts