What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two apple ids

roykk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Hv two apple ids, one hong kong I'd and one Canada I'd. I tried to update my apps with my Hk Id, it always showed up with the Canada id. Even I login with my Hk id in app store and iTunes, when I click update, the Canada id will pop up. Anybody can help me with this? Thanks.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The update of any app you download has to be done thru the account you used to download it. You cannot update Canada downloads with your Hong Kong account and vs vs

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can go to Setting>Store and change the Apple ID at the bottom of the screen, then try to update again.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
R

roykk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFrog said:
You can go to Setting>Store and change the Apple ID at the bottom of the screen, then try to update again.

Thanks.. I Hv log in with my Hk account, but when I hit the update button, the window shows up with my Canada account and asked me for the password.

OP
R

roykk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
The update of any app you download has to be done thru the account you used to download it. You cannot update Canada downloads with your Hong Kong account and vs vs

Thanks.. I Hv log in with my Hk account, but when I hit the update button, the window shows up with my Canada account and asked me for the password.

Most reactions

Latest posts