What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

twitter wont work on ipad

Deborahcrain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what happened to twitter?
its not working on ipad.
please help.

thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, The Twitter site and the "Twitter" app are both working perfectly for me, is there a another specific app that you are having trouble with?

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Working fine for me, go on safari and mobile.twitter.com then u see top ''Twitter for Ipad''

TheSuperAllan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have the same problem i tried to restart my iPad but its seem nothing change...i also tried to delete my twitter app but nothing happens.... anyone know what is the problem?

Nar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It dosen't work on my ipad either, original ipad, i just get a black screen. Address bar says mobile.twitter. I use safari,
Not the app. Anyone have any ideas?

Marykat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My screen goes black only when I try to go to twitter. I have powered down and restarted and nothing works. Anyone have any ideas?

Nar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, it dosent. Not on safari, only with the app. But thats okay, i didn't find twitter interesting enough to return to it.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, it dosent. Not on safari, only with the app. But thats okay, i didn't find twitter interesting enough to return to it.

It works fine on Safari for me. I just checked. I'm in the U.S. Maybe it's a matter of your location.

Most reactions

Latest posts