1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Twitter newbie needs help with Lists and Timeline

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by wahoowad, Apr 22, 2011.

1. wahoowad

wahoowad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm just getting started with Twitter and intend to follow folks on my iPad. I have the Twitter iPad app installed and accessing my account. I have a couple low volume tweeters I follow for business purposes and want those to appear in my Timeline (or at the top of my Timeline). I have a couple high volume low priority personal tweeters I follow and have placed those in a List that I can go check when I want. Unfortunately I see all the tweets on my Timeline, even the high volume ones I placed in a List. They clutter up my Timeline and push my important tweeters way to the bottom. How can I address this?

Thanks!
  2. NoBite

NoBite iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good questions! I am a newbie with Twitter, too, and look forward to your questions getting answered.