1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Twitter app question

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Megwump, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Megwump

Megwump iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't find out how to approve or reject my 'follow' request using Twitter's own app, nor can I find anyone else with this problem...am I missing something really obvious? I love using the apps instead of the browser based version, but this seems like a big oversight

Thanks
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,728 / 0
    Okay, I'll start off first by telling you I'm a total Twitter n00b. And, I use the Twitter client, so I'll use that as my example.

With that, I'm not sure I understand your question. You want to stop people from following you or do you want to stop following others?

I don't know the answer to the first. For the second, go to your Profile (on left side of Twitter app). Then, select Following. After they load, select the name you wish to "unfollow." You'll get another window at the top of which is an "Unfollow" button. I didn't press mine as I walked through this - but I should imagine that should do it.

Again, if I've completely got your question wrong - just ignore me and I apologize. Hope I've helped, though... :eek:

Marilyn
  3. Megwump

Megwump iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When someone wants to follow me, I get an 'Approve or Deny' email. The link in the email takes me to the browser version. Within the app there doesn't appear to be a list of my outstanding requests.