1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Twitter and ipad issue

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Diesel, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Diesel

Diesel iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My iPad doesn't allow me to follow anymore people than I'm already following. If someone follows me, it's okay with that but the issue is when I click to return follow that person. I click follow on that person and everything looks good but when I reopen my profile, it shops me not following that person. It's just not one person, it happens to about 1 out of 2-3 people. I have checked available space, the iPad states I'm using 2.5 MB for twitter and have a 25 MB max. I also checked my emails to see if these people require some form of verification...most do not and I still can't return follow that person. The iPad also seems to be set on 2000 following limit. If say I go and follow 30 extra new people, once I change back to the twitter home page, my profile shows 2030 but quickly changes back to 2000-2002.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,

Ray
  2. Diesel

Diesel iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nvm,

It seems twitter has a limit on accounts and I've reached this limit. It will only increase once I get more followers or something of the sort.