What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter and ipad issue

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad doesn't allow me to follow anymore people than I'm already following. If someone follows me, it's okay with that but the issue is when I click to return follow that person. I click follow on that person and everything looks good but when I reopen my profile, it shops me not following that person. It's just not one person, it happens to about 1 out of 2-3 people. I have checked available space, the iPad states I'm using 2.5 MB for twitter and have a 25 MB max. I also checked my emails to see if these people require some form of verification...most do not and I still can't return follow that person. The iPad also seems to be set on 2000 following limit. If say I go and follow 30 extra new people, once I change back to the twitter home page, my profile shows 2030 but quickly changes back to 2000-2002.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,

Ray

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nvm,

It seems twitter has a limit on accounts and I've reached this limit. It will only increase once I get more followers or something of the sort.

Most reactions