1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Twitter and facebook Fullscreen and font size

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Asad2k6, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Asad2k6

Asad2k6 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been using tweakdeck app on android 10" tab and the font size is well suit my poor vision but i am missing this on my new Ipad 4, Can some one suggest a good combined twitter/facebook app with large fonts and also the timeline occupies the full screen (wide), i do not need to see two or three columns when i am reading.

I am also missing whatsapp messenger and can not jailbreak as my IOS is 6.1.3
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,852 / 1
    Hi, Asad2k6! Welcome to iPF!

The TweetDeck app does also exist in the App Store. It seems to be an iPhone app, but you're able to enlarge it on your iPad. It's a free app.

Here's the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/tweetdeck/id429654148?l=en&mt=8
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  3. Asad2k6

Asad2k6 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the suggestion, i have tried it before, actually enlarging iphone apps for ipad makes them not clear and a bit ugly, bear in mind that tweetDeck will be removed from the store soon i think may 7
  4. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,852 / 1
    Sorry, I didn't know that.
    There are two other apps I found, but I don't know whether they meet your expectations:
    HootSuite for Twitter & Facebook:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/hootsuite-for-twitter-facebook/id341249709?l=en&mt=8
    MyPad - for Facebook, Instagram & Twitter:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/mypad-for-facebook-instagram/id412133981?l=en&mt=8
    Both are free.
  5. Asad2k6

Asad2k6 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For twitter i have settled with janetter app which satisfy my needs except for font size, the max is 20 and still small for an ipad and my vision

I do not no why almost all ipad apps max font is 20 and there is no zoom to satisfy all needs just like ibook app when you read a book you can zoom to the font size you need with a click of a button , i also don't no why the main timeline window does not occupy full screen, the left panel (navigator) can easily be made hid-able its frustrating