What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter and facebook Fullscreen and font size

Asad2k6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using tweakdeck app on android 10" tab and the font size is well suit my poor vision but i am missing this on my new Ipad 4, Can some one suggest a good combined twitter/facebook app with large fonts and also the timeline occupies the full screen (wide), i do not need to see two or three columns when i am reading.

I am also missing whatsapp messenger and can not jailbreak as my IOS is 6.1.3

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using tweakdeck app on android 10" tab and the font size is well suit my poor vision but i am missing this on my new Ipad 4, Can some one suggest a good combined twitter/facebook app with large fonts and also the timeline occupies the full screen (wide), i do not need to see two or three columns when i am reading.

I am also missing whatsapp messenger and can not jailbreak as my IOS is 6.1.3

Hi, Asad2k6! Welcome to iPF!

The TweetDeck app does also exist in the App Store. It seems to be an iPhone app, but you're able to enlarge it on your iPad. It's a free app.

Here's the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/tweetdeck/id429654148?l=en&mt=8

Last edited:
OP
A

Asad2k6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion, i have tried it before, actually enlarging iphone apps for ipad makes them not clear and a bit ugly, bear in mind that tweetDeck will be removed from the store soon i think may 7

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion, i have tried it before, actually enlarging iphone apps for ipad makes them not clear and a bit ugly, bear in mind that tweetDeck will be removed from the store soon i think may 7

Sorry, I didn't know that.
There are two other apps I found, but I don't know whether they meet your expectations:
HootSuite for Twitter & Facebook:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/hootsuite-for-twitter-facebook/id341249709?l=en&mt=8
MyPad - for Facebook, Instagram & Twitter:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/mypad-for-facebook-instagram/id412133981?l=en&mt=8
Both are free.

OP
A

Asad2k6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For twitter i have settled with janetter app which satisfy my needs except for font size, the max is 20 and still small for an ipad and my vision

I do not no why almost all ipad apps max font is 20 and there is no zoom to satisfy all needs just like ibook app when you read a book you can zoom to the font size you need with a click of a button , i also don't no why the main timeline window does not occupy full screen, the left panel (navigator) can easily be made hid-able its frustrating

Most reactions

Latest posts