What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tweaks/Apps Ready But Not Really :-(

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am still having issues with retina pad. Apps open then pop shut after just one or two seconds. Every time I have to uninstall retina pad. I download a couple days later and try again but it's no use. The same dang issue. Is anybody else having this problem???

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am still having issues with retina pad. Apps open then pop shut after just one or two seconds. Every time I have to uninstall retina pad. I download a couple days later and try again but it's no use. The same dang issue. Is anybody else having this problem???

Yes, I've removed mine for the time being.

Ulrich

iPF Novice
Reaction score

No. I have version 1.3.5 installed, and Cydia tells me it is compatible with iOS 6. Have you upgraded to the latest version?

Madchiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Browser chooser causing issues. I installed browser chooser, and whenever I clicked a link in mail, my whole iPad would freeze. Only holding power and home to reset would fixit.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Browser chooser causing issues. I installed browser chooser, and whenever I clicked a link in mail, my whole iPad would freeze. Only holding power and home to reset would fixit.

For info, I'm running BrowserChanger which works perfectly for me ;)

Madchiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What version are you using? I uninstalled it and now mail doesn't lock up. I don't have hardly any tweaks installed.

OP
Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For info, I'm running BrowserChanger which works perfectly for me ;)

Also I would ask are you running this on your iPad 4 or your iPhone? Since it is probably the iPad 4 I wonder does the fact that it has an A6 processor matter?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can we be clear that I am using Browser Changer and NOT Browser Chooser... Browser Changer works on all devices, on iOS 6, as well as 5,4, and 3. ;)

I was suggesting a working alternative...:D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts