What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tweaks/Apps Ready But Not Really :-(

Natashar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Springtomize 2 and scrollingboard are not working well together. I set my dock with 6 apps and can't lauch the last one on the right.

Are anyone else having trouble with these two tweaks together ?

Madchiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem with scrolling board. I don't use the other. So I think it's a scrolling board issue.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

wingzfan61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Springtomize got an update. Seems the only thing not working is the custom dock feature. Landscape has been resolved though.

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol these guys are working hard with these updates.

Anybody having issues with pkgbackup? I used it to backup my photos and it want let me restore them. The dev pushed out a update but that didn't fix it. Just wondering if this is isolated to me because I didn't do something right.

Ulrich

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having the same problem with scrolling board. I don't use the other. So I think it's a scrolling board issue.

I cannot confirm that. I have Scrollingboard set to eight icons in landscape and 6 icons in portrait. No issues either way.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hinds90 said:
Lol these guys are working hard with these updates.

Anybody having issues with pkgbackup? I used it to backup my photos and it want let me restore them. The dev pushed out a update but that didn't fix it. Just wondering if this is isolated to me because I didn't do something right.

Not sure if you are interested but there is a tweak called "OpenBackup" that is working.

Rolleicord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a widget for the Notification Center for time and weather? What are the package names and are they ok for IOS 6 ipad mini?

Madchiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well shoot. I can't seem to get scrolling board working correctly. I don't have many tweaks installed. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Rolleicord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Installed Apps Center for Notification Center and got my first safe mode. ;) Removed it and still alive.

P/s - I'm seeing the volume window popping out once a while, although I did not touch the volume control. When I plug the charger, I am not hearing the usual sound. Could one of the tweaks be causing this? :eek:

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Installed Apps Center for Notification Center and got my first safe mode. ;) Removed it and still alive.

P/s - I'm seeing the volume window popping out once a while, although I did not touch the volume control. When I plug the charger, I am not hearing the usual sound. Could one of the tweaks be causing this? :eek:

Yes, I haven't had any issues you mentioned.

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Much praise to the devs! Music control pro is up and working.

Most reactions

Latest posts