What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV on IPAD

wiltonfsilva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I see TV from worldwide at the IPAD. I use JustinTV, but there are another sites? Do you know if the sites show brazilian TV's ?

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I see TV from worldwide at the IPAD. I use JustinTV, but there are another sites? Do you know if the sites show brazilian TV's ?

do you use the justin tv app? if so how is it? u can try channelsurfing.net or atdhe.net...havent tried on ipad but they work on my droid x

edit...well nevermind jus tried channelsurfing.net says the domain has been seized by the homeland security investigations for reproducing or distributing copyrighted material

edit...wow so has atdhe.net

Last edited:

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Wow, telling. Looks like someone wasn't legit... These are not the first "services" this has happened to for trying to reproduce TV content.

This is the reason behind the subscription fees of the legit services.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
deckyon said:
Wow, telling. Looks like someone wasn't legit... These are not the first "services" this has happened to for trying to reproduce TV content.

This is the reason behind the subscription fees of the legit services.

Yea no kiddin...I actually downloaded Justin tv app on my x thinking I could watch tv like on there website but all it really does is record what u want and it streams it to Justin tv

Bob Coxner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
W

wiltonfsilva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer. If i understand i have to use Skyfire and not Safari. How can i use Skyfire at Ipad. Can i download skyfire from Apple store? Sorry to asking more things . We have a brazilian site "vertvonline.org" but they use flash i think and i cant see tv ( they have many channels ) at my Ipad. Thanks again. wilton

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wiltonfsilva said:
Thanks for your answer. If i understand i have to use Skyfire and not Safari. How can i use Skyfire at Ipad. Can i download skyfire from Apple store? Sorry to asking more things . We have a brazilian site "vertvonline.org" but they use flash i think and i cant see tv ( they have many channels ) at my Ipad. Thanks again. wilton

Yea it's like $4.99... I would probably YouTube sky fire browser and it'll walk u right through how it all works

Bob Coxner

iPF Noob
Reaction score

App Shopper: Skyfire Web Browser for iPad (Utilities)

Be sure to read the limitations:

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SKYFIRE:

Although Skyfire is known to “bring Adobe Flash to the iPhone”, you should be aware of the following limitations:
» Flash VIDEOS are supported; Flash Games and Flash Apps are NOT supported.
» We do NOT SUPPORT ALL WEB SITES that use Flash Video. We are working hard at it, with millions of videos already supported. But we cannot guarantee that your favorite site is already on the list.
» For users and sites outside USA: Your country's TV website may not work in Skyfire as some sites do not stream to our US based servers.
» For users in UK: Your country's TV website may not work in Skyfire. Examples are: Channel4, ITV.

» Hulu is NOT supported (they don’t allow it), but scores of other premium sites are available
» It may take 15-30 seconds for videos to load: Preparing goodness takes time…
» The application language is in English.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMx0k2KPy8A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNR765Ll_lc&feature=related[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts