What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV CHANNEL APPS

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, friends, please advice me if I play tv channel thro app on my iPad did its required some kind of history clear so the iPad did not take any space on that.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No need clear RAM or history?..

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you stream the TV channel in the app it does not take up any storage space on the iPad. You're live streaming the TV channel, not downloading the programs to your iPad. This works the same way as watching YouTube videos on the iPad through the YouTube app.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thanks a lot sir sometime i ask these question because i m not very much knowledge of back end things apps world is new for me after purchasing of ipad i real known what is apps we had to download then its run. thanks again.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks a lot sir sometime i ask these question because i m not very much knowledge of back end things apps world is new for me after purchasing of ipad i real known what is apps we had to download then its run. thanks again.
We're always glad to help our fellow members better understand their iPads.

Most reactions

Latest posts