What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

turn off wifi and back on to enable internet usage

vuejaday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think it began with some iteration of ios8 that i've had to turn off wifi and turn it back on to enable internet usage. depending upon my usage, this may happen several times per day. my wife's ipad3 has the same version, since i'm the one to update it, and she does not have such problems. i assume that it is some sort of setting but i sure can't figure it out. i'm presently at ios 8.2.
thanks,
mikeB

OP
V

vuejaday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks dhewson777! i did a search for ios8.3 on the app store and struck out so it must still be in beta. hope it is out soon so i can eliminate this problem.
thanks again,
mikeB.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks dhewson777! i did a search for ios8.3 on the app store and struck out so it must still be in beta. hope it is out soon so i can eliminate this problem.
thanks again,
mikeB.
Go to Settings>General>Software Update to find the iOS 8.3 update. If you want, you can also connect your iPad to iTunes on your computer and tap the update button on the summary page.

Most reactions

Latest posts