What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuesday Stock Rumor TRUE

Martinm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone has herd a lot about this rumor of the rather large march 22nd stock shipment, so i worke up at 5am and ran to the apple store, stood in line, and bought my 32gb ipad. They had about 100 Ipads in stock, Which is more than any previous shipment other than the launch.

I will write my review soon.

Splinter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm...Can anyone in the St. Louis area confirm?

And I'm guessing if I wasn't there at 5 am, I'm S.O.L. anyway.

MashableMe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A bit late now, I suppose--but I can definitely confirm this rumor. I'm in Washington, D.C. and our Georgetown store received 150 units today, which to me sounded absolutely riddiculous. They had every configuration save for 64GBs of any flavor. That aside, the first 70 or so people to get to the store were able to pick one up with relative ease.

atvman29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know if locations such as Best Buy got a piece of these shipments? Our local BB got a shipment yesterday of 16GB wi-fis, mainly white, some black. I'm on the list for a black 16 wi-fi, and after that shipment, I'm now 8th in line.

papa nathan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
went to Apple store on Manhasset, Long Island this morning. Waiting on the line for about 2 hrs & finally got my white ipad 2 16gb wifi. :)

tweeter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to Best Buy this morning to get a cover for my iPad2. Asked the guy if they'd gotten iPads in lately. He said they'd had a shipment of 50 yesterday. All they had left were the 16GB, wi-fi, black. They were limiting them to one per customer. I had my BF with me, so I got two for my grandkids. Not sure how many they had left.

My son is less than thrilled with me, hope he doesn't ask me to return them.

atvman29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my call from BB! iPad 2 has arrived. Sweet. Excited to see how it sizes up next to my T-Mo Vibrant Android phone.

4estGump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Called the Apple store and was told they were sold out. Went to 2 Targets and found the same. Finally decided to stop at the Best Buy store and was approached by a sales clerk asking if I wanted one. He said they got a shipment of 35 around 1pm. I felt really lucky!

Now I cancelled my Apple order and I'm syncing up my 32GB, Black, WiFi and couldn't be happier!

bjb148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rumor True!!

I arrived at my local Apple Store in Central Ohio at 8:30 am, purchased my ipad (16gb, 3G, ATT) at 9:55 am. Exactly what I wanted!!

When I left at 11 am, an employee said they had a few ATT, 64gb, 3G's left. He wasn't sure about Verizon. There was no line by this time.

Most reactions

Latest posts