What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TU won't save my latest SHSH Blobs!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rokrdude2 said:
uncheck 2nd and 3rd option in advanced tab in tinyumbrella

AND make sure you click "Apply Changes". That's often caught me out....

Kenilik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rtfm!

How about I RTFM?!?

Looking back over TU - I found the "Apply Changes" button that was cunningly hidden in plain sight! :eek: Now unchecking the request from Cydia works!:)

Got SHSH for 4.3.3 :) too late for SHSH for 4.3.2 though :mad: might as well upgrade to 4.3.3

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kenilik said:
How about I RTFM?!?

Looking back over TU - I found the "Apply Changes" button that was cunningly hidden in plain sight! :eek: Now unchecking the request from Cydia works!:)

Got SHSH for 4.3.3 :) too late for SHSH for 4.3.2 though :mad: might as well upgrade to 4.3.3

I"m glad you said RTFM and not me! LOL

Don't worry about 4.3.2 or 4.3.1. You have 4.3.3 and IMHO it is highly unlikely that an iPad2 jailbreak would be released for anything else than 4.3.3 minimum now...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
I have 1st gen with saved blobs. So is it an iPad 2 problem?

The last guy has ipad2 and saved OK once the instructions were followed properly, so not a wholesale ipad2 issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts