TU won't save my latest SHSH Blobs!

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Thehamguy1, May 10, 2011.

1. Thehamguy1

Thehamguy1
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I've used TU twice before to save my blobs from 4.32 and 4.31. Yesterday I upgraded the OS to 4.33 and then opened TU and tried to save the new blobs. After several tries and an overnight to think about it, still no success. Here are the relevant lines--I hope--from TU's log today:

05/10/2011 09:50:37.015 This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
    05/10/2011 09:50:37.078 CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPad2WIFI 4.3.3 (8J2) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.

The rest of the log acknowledges that the two previous blobs have been saved.

TU appears to be working normally during the save (green progress bar, spinning icon) but when it finishes only the two older blobs show in the General tab. All 5 boxes on the Advanced tab are ticked.

I'm stumped by the log entry that seems to say my iPad2 isn't elegible for a build that is installed and running well. What does that line mean? BTW, I'm using TU 4.33.00, but the two earlier versions I still have on my XP netbook won't do the task either. Same log entries show in those versions. Apple hasn't stopped seeding 4.33 already, have they?

2. Frenchroll

Frenchroll
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Open tiny, click the advanced button, uncheck request shsh from cydia then apply changes, just save them locally, this has been a problem with cydia for a while now

3. Anomalous

Anomalous
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I've been able to save my blobs both locally and with Cydia as of today. Not sure why some are still having issues. I also updated to the newer version of TU.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

4. Thehamguy1

Thehamguy1
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    That worked, thanks for the help! I didn't have to do that the previous two times.

5. f4780y

f4780y
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    It does appear to be fixed now. I got my 4.3.3 via Cydia this afternoon.

6. Frenchroll

Frenchroll
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Thanx for the heads up, was able to get mines from cydia as well a moment ago!

7. Thehamguy1

Thehamguy1
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Nope. Still not working for me. I've saved 4.3.3 locally thanks to Frenchroll's tip but when I retick Request SHSH from Cydia and try it, I get the same result as earilier, by which I mean no result. Same message in the log about my device not being eligible. 'Tis a wonderment.

8. f4780y

f4780y
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Don't know what to tell you. Wasn't working for weeks. Works fine today. Just tried again and it worked again... TU V4.33 getting 4.3.3 blobs from Cydia.

[​IMG]

9. graywolf

graywolf
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    I was having problems too. I will check.

10. Thehamguy1

Thehamguy1
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'll appreciate that. I wonder, is it an issue with iPad2? I don't know which iPad the others have--those whose saves worked today, I mean.