What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to pair voyager pro + to ipad

Emikus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must have had beginners luck since I had my voyager pro+ Synced with my iPad last week. Now I can't get my iPod audio to stream from the iPad to the headset. What did I do wrong. I also have a droid x paired with the headset.

Reaction score
The Pro + does what's called multi point connect. It can be paired to up to 8 devices at once but only 2 connected at a time and only 1 actively being used at a time. This can be problematic if the X was the last one being actively used or first one paired when new.
When you got the Voyager Pro +, which did you pair to first? The X or the ipad? The one you paired first, the unit will see often as the primary and the secondary often has less functionality when both are connected but idle. Mine will give me a fit sometimes, sometimes work fine for music on more than one device.
Make sure the X is not idly connected to the Pro + by turning off the bluetooth on the X
if that doesn't solve it try deleting the pairing of the X, use the ipad music for a little bit then repair to the X
Hope that helps

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

OP
E

Emikus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still trying...

I unpaired the pro+ from the droid. I'm trying to pair the pro to the iPad and all it says on the iPad is "now discoverable" with the little circle going around. The pairing lights on the pro+ never stop flashing. What's up with that?

Most reactions