What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to delete eBay app freezes ipad

OP
S

Saphira2021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please let us know how it turns out.
it worked. i had to put everything on manually, but now all is well. it is going to be a while before i am brave enough to put the ebay app back on. i have read a lot of stuff on the internet about the new update of that app being horrible. Give you one guess what i did just before the iPad froze. yep, installed the new ebay app.
all is well now. thank you all for your help. this is solved.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm glad it worked for you.

I'm skeptical that the eBay app caused the issue. Apps should not be able to affect system features. At the most they can eat up RAM (called a memory leak) and cause things to crash; but a reset will fix this kind of problem, and it should stay fixed at least until you start up the app again.

Still, what ever works. And you can probably use eBay for most things with Safari and the website.

Most reactions

Latest posts