What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with Settings>Store>Automatic Downloads on iPad2 (iCloud)

lmsloman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I just downloaded/installed the latest version of iTunes and iOS5.....I followed the directions on the apple website for getting set up on iCloud. The last step tells you to go to Settings>Store>Automatic Downloads and slide Music, Apps and Books from "off" to "on".....

The problem I am having is that every time I attempt to slide any of them to "on", they automatically bounce back to off. I feel like there should be a simple explanation/solution for this, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Does anyone have any suggestions? All help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

KristinHl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank God, I have this problem too. It worked properly on my iPhone4, I can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone have an idea?

KristinHl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Imsloman - I got it to work....go into store settings, open your apple ID and sign out and then sign back in.

Mickjack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue, in the itunees store it only recognises my pc and iphone as "associated with this apple id"....... Tried the log out login....did nt help

allyoop51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with APN settings for Optus business plan on my iPad. After upgrade it reverted to plan I used in USA last month. I'm home in Australia now

natomnom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad was also having this problem so after a little research I found an incredibly helpful thread that solved the issue
Go to settings>wifi>advanced settings (the little blue arrow>DNS and change the number to 8.8.8.8
Go back to settings>store and then click it twice and the second time should stick
Hope this helps :)

Most reactions