What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with EBay

Dreamcaster51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have had my iPad 1 for a while now, version 5.1.1. All of a sudden I am having trouble with some sites, EBay, Carsales etc. I have not changed anything but am getting very annoyed. Every time I try to get on Grays online it crashes back to my home screen. Any ideas, apart from throw away

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi dream cast...I don't use eBay, but many of our members do. So sit tight and hopefully others will chime in to help you. :)

dadnmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dreamcaster51 said:
Hi guys, I have had my iPad 1 for a while now, version 5.1.1. All of a sudden I am having trouble with some sites, EBay, Carsales etc. I have not changed anything but am getting very annoyed. Every time I try to get on Grays online it crashes back to my home screen. Any ideas, apart from throw away

Hiya, I like you am an ebayer on iPad 1 (the forgotten ones), I had similar problems with eBay, & believe I've fixed em by deleting & reinstalling eBay app. Hope it helps friend. Bobby

Most reactions