What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with Cellular 3G Connection

ppartekim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this... If you're jailbroken and using SBS Settings, swipe finger from left to right across where signal bars and ATT carrier logo are. A screen will pop-up for the SBS options like re-spring. There's also a 3G icon... Make sure yours isn't disabled (red) like mine was. Tapping to make it green worked like a charm. 3Gcame back to life in an instant. Hope that helps :)

That was my bad... Tried everything I saw to get 3G back (airplane, reboot, shutdown, etc). Then saw your note and wham!. I must have fat fingered the close button and turned off 3G at the same time. :mad:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've driven cross-county with iPad 1 and 2. When they switched to Edge, they automatically kicked back to 3G when I got closer to a tower. That was true the whole way across the county. I never had to do anything to kick them back to 3G. Both of mine are AT&T.

Last edited:

Most reactions