What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble upgradingto 4.3.3

Coachcrump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am running windows 7 and downloaded the 4.3.3 update synced and Itunes stopped responding during the backup portion of the update. 4.3.3 was not instaled and now it wont even allow me to install the update. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

snoitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean it won't let you install? Is it giving you an error message?

If you haven't already done so, be sure to reboot the iPad. You might even reboot the PC. It's amazing how many problems simply rebooting will solve. (It's the modern day equivalent of giving the device a big smack.)

OP
C

Coachcrump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
snoitan said:
What do you mean it won't let you install? Is it giving you an error message?

If you haven't already done so, be sure to reboot the iPad. You might even reboot the PC. It's amazing how many problems simply rebooting will solve. (It's the modern day equivalent of giving the device a big smack.)

Have tried rebooting the pc but the iPad. At work right now but will try when I get home!! Thanks

OP
C

Coachcrump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up deleting the firmware download and re loading and "it's alive"!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!

Carll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too had thi, ended up rebooting both the PC and the pad and starting again, after several attempts it worked.

Cal.

jalapatirao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi , I am unable to download os 4.3.3.I attempted 4/5 times.after started downloading it stopping and giving error code .yesterday i attempted downloading by disabling firewall, even then i could not succeed. can any body help/ advise in the matter

Jalapatirao

python53255

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When iTunes gives you the error message click more info and it will take you to apple.com. From there you can click on your error code or click specific error codes and find the code. Once you do that follow the steps and you should be fine. If you are jailbroken, however, you have to restore it to update it.

Most reactions

Latest posts