What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble syncing

Alh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I downloaded modern combat 2 on to a new laptop, not being aware of the fact that the iPad was synced to my older lap top, it would not let me sync without losing all the data, I reloaded it on my older lap top and now to sync to the older laptop it now says I will lose all data to re sync, does that make sense? Please forgive any ignorance here,
ALH

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get that app on your iPad just go to the app store and "purchase" it...it will say you have already purchased it and will install it.

OP
A

Alh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gentlefury, tried that, but it wants to delete all Existing data to do it,
Alh

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gentlefury, tried that, but it wants to delete all Existing data to do it,
Alh

That's only if you plug it in to iTunes.

On the iPad tap the AppStore app. Search for Modern Combat 2. Click the buy button....as long as you are using the same iTunes account as on your computer it won't charge you again, even tho the button says the price on it.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.

OP
A

Alh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks DG, got my syncing issue sorted, another question, the iPad won't open a lot of video attachments, it defaults to open in good reader, docs to go or PDF, plus another one I can't think of, but they don't open, any suggestions,
ALH.

Most reactions

Latest posts