What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble syncing Outlook 2007 Calendar to iPad and iCloud

NormanB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything was working fine when I used iTunes to sync my PC-based calendar to my iPad, but then I tried using iCloud, and now my iPad can't sync to my Outlook 2007 calendar.

I downloaded iCloud Control Panel, and am able to get the iPad to sync with iCloud. My iPad runs iOS5 and iTunes runs 10.5. My PC runs Windows 7.

But I can no longer get the iPad or iCloud to sync with Outlook. I can get the iCloud Calender to show up in Outlook, but the changes I make in Outlook are not reflected in iCloud or on my iPad. (Changes I make to iCal on my iPad are reflected in iCloud, but not in Outlook.) Also, I can see my Outlook calendar on my iPad, just can't make changes to it.

Plus, I've got duplicate entries on all 3 platforms: Outlook, iCloud and iPad. This is a mess.

cynic64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 for these problems.

I think it started with iTunes 10.5.0.142 update ? Before that everything seemed to work OK.

Has anyone found a solution ? Seems rather strange that increasing numbers of users are having the same issues.

It would appear that (iTunes + iPad/iPhone + iOS5 + Outlook 2007) adds up to Chaos

sanderson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you ever get a solution? I'm experiencing the mess you describe.

reads4kix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was experiencing the same thing everyone else is -- calendar, on pc, iphone, ipad, used to synch fine. Finally, I got this to work -- at least it appears so.

Go to Outlook, Help, Disabled Items
(something with icloud was disabled)
I enabled and restarted outlook and calendar began synching again.

Hope this helps.

CrazyPaver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found that if Outlook is already running when Itunes starts up, then Outlook contacts do not sync to my Ipad.
Opening Outlook after starting Itunes and then running sync works OK.

Most reactions

Latest posts