What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble sending e mails from synced outlook pop 3 account

ljc1963

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have just purchased an iPad. I have an iPhone 4 and have my outlook pop 3 e mail working fine on this. I have synced my iPad using iTunes to create the pop 3 account on my iPad but whilst I am able to receive e mails I cat send any? I get an error message saying "the e mail has been placed in your outbox as the sender address was rejected by the server? As I said this pop 3 account has been synced from iTunes and is working fine on my iPhone 4.

Can anyone assist me with this issue please:confused::confused:

Many thanks:)

Ljc

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine set up without issue. If you have to do it manually be sure you put the "@...com/net" portion as your username... comcast wants it that way anyway.

markkuok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem,even with the exact same setup that works on my iPhone. It is very irritating. Would welcome other ideas.

nh1926

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check your outgoing settings. You need to add your email and password.

Most reactions

Latest posts