What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble opening pages in new IPad Mini

Kimmons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my IPad Mini for a couple of weeks now. For the last two days while opening several new pages (common and legit) I get a warning that says my browser doesn't completely support the page and I should continue at my own risk. Needless to say, I've closed the screen and deleted the homepage icon but I really need some help with this! One of the pages I am having trouble with is inbox.com (which is my mail server). I get to that page fine, and see that I have messages, but as soon as I click on inbox the warning appears. Can anyone help? Thanks!! Kimmons

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Looks like they've got a newer version of webmail in beta. You could switch to this and see if it works better on the iPad, or if you are already using the beta switch back to the old version until the bugs are worked out. It would probably be a good idea to use whatever feedback communication they provide, so that they know they have iOS users and that they would like to be supported.

Inbox.com - Email Help

OP
K

Kimmons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying the BETA system

Thanks! I will try that and let you know if it works~
Kimmons

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can you tell me how to change the settings? Thanks again!
Kimmons

This is for the iPhone, but should be close enough for you to figure out how to do it on the iPad.

Inbox.com - Email Help

Here is the general help FAQ I found the info in. Their site is pretty much useless for finding the info. I had to do a general Google search for it. I might be better if you have a user account and can log in to a home page.

Inbox.com - Email Help

Notice the bottom link? That should tell you how to use their mobile website. There may be things you can do there (like easily delete the Spam/Junk folder) that are easier than using the Mail app; so it would be worth your while to set that up too.

Most reactions