1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Trouble opening pages in new IPad Mini

Discussion in 'iPad Mini Forum' started by Kimmons, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Kimmons

Kimmons iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had my IPad Mini for a couple of weeks now. For the last two days while opening several new pages (common and legit) I get a warning that says my browser doesn't completely support the page and I should continue at my own risk. Needless to say, I've closed the screen and deleted the homepage icon but I really need some help with this! One of the pages I am having trouble with is inbox.com (which is my mail server). I get to that page fine, and see that I have messages, but as soon as I click on inbox the warning appears. Can anyone help? Thanks!! Kimmons
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985 / 1
    Looks like they've got a newer version of webmail in beta. You could switch to this and see if it works better on the iPad, or if you are already using the beta switch back to the old version until the bugs are worked out. It would probably be a good idea to use whatever feedback communication they provide, so that they know they have iOS users and that they would like to be supported.

Inbox.com - Email Help
    • Like Like x 1
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985 / 1
    They also have IMAP settings, which you could use to access your account via the Mail app. This is better than using POP3, because you can access all your folders on the server.

Inbox.com - Email Help
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kimmons

Kimmons iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trying the BETA system

Thanks! I will try that and let you know if it works~
    Kimmons
  5. Kimmons

Kimmons iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can you tell me how to change the settings? Thanks again!
    Kimmons
  6. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985 / 1
    This is for the iPhone, but should be close enough for you to figure out how to do it on the iPad.

Inbox.com - Email Help

Here is the general help FAQ I found the info in. Their site is pretty much useless for finding the info. I had to do a general Google search for it. I might be better if you have a user account and can log in to a home page.

Inbox.com - Email Help

Notice the bottom link? That should tell you how to use their mobile website. There may be things you can do there (like easily delete the Spam/Junk folder) that are easier than using the Mail app; so it would be worth your while to set that up too.