What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trouble making,Win8

laurabosom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]When I try to run a program, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]warning will come up and telling me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that PC gets low disk space[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Just a newbie question, how can I remove all those useless stuff?
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maybe a disk defragmentation could help me reorder all these things on my computer [/FONT][FONT=&quot]then the deleting work will be much easier for me?[/FONT]

sissblackout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot] Maybe defragging could do something . To sort up all the mess before clearing the PC, it will come much easier for the clearing. Then delete useless things.

[/FONT]

lowuotlying

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frankly speaking, [FONT=&amp]defragging almost could do [/FONT]nothing. [FONT=&amp]Why not try to delete useless files or folders at first? If u still need help after doing so, try to download Disk Cleanup. It's
free. If your problem do not get fixed still, then I recommend u to use one practical program,[/FONT]Colorful Disk Clean[FONT=&amp]. Beautiful interface and quite cheap. which undoubtedly will
turn in higher performance and do much more than Disk Cleanup.[/FONT]

Attachments

• colorfuldiskcd.jpg
    colorfuldiskcd.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts