What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble loading avi on ipad to play on buzz player

New_here32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to load some avid locally on to my iPad but iTunes would not allow me to them on because the iPad generic player does not support the format. Is there anyway I can add avi files from my pc to the iPad so I can play them on buzz player hd?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most people seem to use the third-party app GoodReader or PrintCentral. These allow you to wirelessly transfer files and folders between your PC and iPad. I use PrintCentral (it also supports in-app printing to non AirPrint printers). You can simply select any file(s) or folder(s) and transfer them in either direction.

Another option is to use Apple's cloud server MobileMe iDisk app. This allows you to transfer any file from your PC to the iDisk and then download the file to the iPad using iDisk app on the iPad. The advantage of this approach is that, if space on your iPad is at a premium, files are stored off the iPad and only downloaded - via WiFi or 3G - as needed. Many apps support in-app import and export using iDisk directly, so it can be more convenient.

Tim
Scotland

OP
N

New_here32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool. I'll take a look at print central and MobileMe. I am pretty new to apple stuff so I am not familiar with either of them.

Most reactions