What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble in connecting iPad 3 to apple tv

barryvenditti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced difficulty keeping iPad hooked up to apple tv? I can connect to apple tv via iPad but the connection will fade in an out, sometimes it will on its own volition revert to the iPad without my touching the iPad. It
Will even stop streaming altogether. Anyone having similar problems? I am using the first iteration of apple tv.
Thanks for any input.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey I haven't had any such issues myself. I would check to make sure that your Apple TV has the latest updates installed. I would also do the hard boot on the iPad by pressing and holding both the power and home buttons until the Apple appears before letting them both go. The only other thing that could be the issue could either be that your WiFi is either slow or getting out of range from the Apple TV box or maybe the router just needs to be reset.

Just ideas...

Most reactions

Latest posts