What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble getting my jawbone to pair with my ipad

jeff4h

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a jawbone icon and it works with my phone so it works but my iPad won't find it. My iPad found my phone soe it works. Any ideas. Jeff

forshtay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I have the Jawbone Jambox and it will pair with my iphone, but not my ipad. My ipad recognizes my iphone, but the jambox does not show up under bluetooth devices. Any idea what the issue is?

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
forshtay said:
I am having the same problem. I have the Jawbone Jambox and it will pair with my iphone, but not my ipad. My ipad recognizes my iphone, but the jambox does not show up under bluetooth devices. Any idea what the issue is?

I had the same issue. On the Jambox hold the "on" button up until it flashes all the while your Bluetooth is turned on on your iPad.

Sent from my AT&T iPad Mini 16gb

Most reactions

Latest posts