What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tried a screen protector but disgarded it.

What is your status with a screen protector?

• Total voters

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've thought about putting one on my iPad 2, but I don't want my screen to appear dull, so I doubt if I'll use one. I have had or still have an iPhone, a Nexus 7 tablet, and 2 Android phones, and never put screen protectors on any of them. The screens on all of them still look brand new...no scratches or cracks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use screen protectors on every touch screen device I own. No problems at all.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i cant wait until zagg hd for ipad3 screen protector out in my country atm using some nonfamous brand and bad result as theres scratches mark on bottom left corner because i use fling controller to play games which indicates this screen saver prone to scratch:eek:

SpeedcurveSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I probably tried half a dozen different cases and screen protectors on my iPad 2 for the first 6 months and then I tried the Survivor by Griffin Technologies. This is a military-duty protector that's built to stringent mil-specs to withstand a heck of a lot of abuse. The screen protector is still clear after a year of daily hard use and my iPad still works perfectly--in spite of a couple of times it was dropped onto concrete. To pay as much as we have all paid for these incredible devices, it seems foolish to me to risk damage that can be prevented.
I definitely recommend protectors.

SpeedcurveSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I probably tried half a dozen different cases and screen protectors on my iPad 2 for the first 6 months and then I tried the Survivor by Griffin Technologies. This is a military-duty protector that's built to stringent mil-specs to withstand a heck of a lot of abuse. The screen protector is still clear after a year of daily hard use and my iPad still works perfectly--in spite of a couple of times it was dropped onto concrete. To pay as much as we have all paid for these incredible devices, it seems foolish to me to risk damage that can be prevented.
I definitely recommend protectors.

Most reactions