What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribez

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If anyone can help with a garden quest it would be much appreciated. I need 38 points.

Thank you

Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kill this game after last update
I haven't yet been able to do the update because I'm away from home and the internet signals are not sufficient.
Is there a problem with the update that might suggest I would be better staying at the current version?
Regards,
Nutty

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't yet been able to do the update because I'm away from home and the internet signals are not sufficient. Is there a problem with the update that might suggest I would be better staying at the current version? Regards, Nutty

I've updated and am not having any problems

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've updated and am not having any problems Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h
Thanks,
It does seem that there is only one player who's had a problem so I expect that I will update upon my return home.
Regards,
Nutty

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm home from my travels and I've updated with no obvious problems. I had sufficient resources to obtain one of the new pets...but...what's the point of them except that they are cute?
I am feeding the critter etc but is there any real reward or benefit in having these animals?

Nutty.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm home from my travels and I've updated with no obvious problems. I had sufficient resources to obtain one of the new pets...but...what's the point of them except that they are cute? I am feeding the critter etc but is there any real reward or benefit in having these animals? Nutty.

Can't see any particular point myself

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not able to play Tribez because my kids went away for vacations with the iPad, so please do not invite me to any of the Fire Mountain / Ice Dino / Spring Garden quests during next week. Thank you!

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No sign of any of them, sorry. If you can put them on your wishlist, I'll try sending one to you. This is all starting to sound very familiar, think we might have been here before!
I can't add them to my wishlist! Are you getting anything from me?

Most reactions