What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribez

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone in any position to help me if I attempt to initiate a Dino-snowman thingy?
Nutty

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone in any position to help me if I attempt to initiate a Dino-snowman thingy? Nutty

Yes me too just got everything can it be after 1pm as on the road before otherwise start and i will join later save me a place

For AC additional radars please , tribez code =f517jes.

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the offers. I'll wait until about 1pm GMT Friday to give Fred a chance to contribute. I'll invite you guys and see what happens.
Nutty

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone having any luck with the foundry quest on the Piedmont Lands? I need hoods from the Ghost Liar which is possible, but at 1000 food a go, expensive. Gauntlets from the foundry, yet the indicator points to the marble processing mill and best of all, aprons from the paint factory which is "not available on this island" GI have a strange sense of humour!

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm good for 40-60 points.
Just started the Dino snowman but couldn't send you an invite to join even though you are my neighbour and I can visit your islands. I left the tick in the box to allow anyone to join...perhaps you will see my quest.
Cheers,
Nuttyuk

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone having any luck with the foundry quest on the Piedmont Lands? I need hoods from the Ghost Liar which is possible, but at 1000 food a go, expensive. Gauntlets from the foundry, yet the indicator points to the marble processing mill and best of all, aprons from the paint factory which is "not available on this island" GI have a strange sense of humour!

It is the marble processing mill and I have a paint factory!

AC Sian and David : Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just started the Dino snowman but couldn't send you an invite to join even though you are my neighbour and I can visit your islands. I left the tick in the box to allow anyone to join...perhaps you will see my quest. Cheers, Nuttyuk

Have you invited me? Not received anything

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I did. I'll invite you and Fred once more. Nutty
I saw immediately on reopening my game that someone else had stepped in and completed the job (which was quite good of him/her but not exactly as I had intended). Not a forum member. It's a jungle out there with little etiquette.
Trouble is, that he/she therefore won as I'd left sufficient points to enable the three of you who responded yesterday, to contribute.
I now realise that you get a share of the snowflake prize in proportion to your contribution.
I have now started a new quest and un-ticked the box that allows people to join uninvited.
I have only invited Eileen(Barbara) and Fred.
Do you see this now, and can you contribute?
I put in just over 50% so I can see what happens when I win with the majority of the points. I can't contribute any more as I have used up all my available go's.
I'll wait to see what you can do, if anything, before opening it up to everyone.
Regards,
Nutty

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw immediately on reopening my game that someone else had stepped in and completed the job (which was quite good of him/her but not exactly as I had intended). Not a forum member. It's a jungle out there with little etiquette. Trouble is, that he/she therefore won as I'd left sufficient points to enable the three of you who responded yesterday, to contribute. I now realise that you get a share of the snowflake prize in proportion to your contribution. I have now started a new quest and un-ticked the box that allows people to join uninvited. I have only invited Eileen(Barbara) and Fred. Do you see this now, and can you contribute? I put in just over 50% so I can see what happens when I win with the majority of the points. I can't contribute any more as I have used up all my available go's. I'll wait to see what you can do, if anything, before opening it up to everyone. Regards, Nutty

Got it. I can finish off or leave some room for Fred. Will put some in for now and call back later to see what's doing.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got it. I can finish off or leave some room for Fred. Will put some in for now and call back later to see what's doing. AC Sian and David : Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover)

There seems to be someone called Roby who has joined as well!

Most reactions

Latest posts