What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Treegloo - Customisable Moleskine-lookalike iPad Case

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, so here goes. I found this company called Treegloo last week, which joins the ranks of DodoCase, Caveman Case, Pad And Quill and M-Edge's Trip Jacket in offering Moleskine-lookalike cases.

The main difference between Treegloo and the others, as far as I can see, comes mainly in:

1. You can customize your Moleskine-lookalike case a lot more than any of the other cases on the market at this point - right down to the suede and accents in the case frame and the inner liner. For the liner alone, they offer 19 different colours (with no extra charge, unlike DodoCase which charges extra if you pick something other than their standard red inner liner.)

2. They practice and adopt sustainable and environmentally-friendly methods of manufacturing.

3. Their price starts far lower than any of the others (although with customization it can start adding up.) They're a fairly new player in the market, so the price point gives them an advantage as well.

Anyway - I've placed an order for one myself, and if the picture gallery is anything to go by, it's going to be absolutely gorgeous. Their website is at Treegloo Products.

1.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to the specs, it's about 300g (10-11 oz).

Most reactions