1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Traveling with an iPad 2 with wifi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Shirleyr, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Shirleyr

Shirleyr iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am gong to Fiji in a couple of weeks. What is the best way to get connected while I am away. I am only away for a week. I have an iPad 2 with wifi. I live in NZ.
  2. ipfuser55

ipfuser55 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check that the hotel you are staying in has wifi, many do now. If they don't, then you would need to find a cafe or restaurant that does.

Did this with a friend who is going to Portugal on Tuesday. Found out that they did have wifi and charged him £7.00 for 10 days not too bad.

To find your hotel use maps on your iPad. Then track with travel agent ! Have a great holiday :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF