What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel Back in Time with On the Way to Woodstock for iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTe1clP-SLI&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - woodstock preview[/ame]​

On the Way to Woodstock is a new iPad app from 955 Dreams, the same people who came up with the comprehensive and highly acclaimed History of Jazz iPad app a while ago. On the Way to Woodstock appears to be similarly comprehensive, taking in not just the legendary concert event itself, but also the history and social conditions leading up to and around the year of 1969 when the Woodstock festival was held. According to MacStories, the app has over 100 hours of video, audio and editorial content from the 1950s and 1960s, as well as covering the artists that performed at the festival in great depth ranging from Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin to Buddy Holly and Richie Havens. It even has a section on those artists that refused to play the festival! The app also comes with AirPlay support, and a special screensaver that lets you display the app as a coffee-table book.

I’m very impressed by what I’ve seen of this app – I would think that you’d have a hard time tearing yourself away from it and back to everyday life! More apps like this soon please, 955 Dreams!

Click here to download the app for $6.99/Ă‚ÂŁ3.99: On the way to Woodstock for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: “On the way to Woodstock†for iPad Takes You Back To 1969, On the way to Woodstock

Most reactions

Latest posts