What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring videos from my droid onto ipad

italiana830

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already tried to put all of my videos from my HTC Droid phone onto the computer into a folder. But I am unable to get these videos on the ipad. Spite that I put them in the folder named my pictures.... :D

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try uploading the videos from the droid to dropbox and then open them in the iPad using the dropbox.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
italiana830

italiana830

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna try it now, I'll let you know how I made out. Thanks so mich frog, you rock. One more question, how do u go back in typing to correct a word that is misspelled" I know I just spelled much wrong and my keyboard isn't allowing me to click after the letter I to erase it. Also when suggested words pop, do I just click on them to use, and how do I bypass the word if I do not want to use the suggested word? I need iPad 101 class I think...lol

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What I do is I type the word and if it get change, then I go back and wait a few seconds, the bubble will pop up and will have word that you was trying to type.

OP
italiana830

italiana830

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, ok I managed to get all the videos in iTunes. One thing is that when trying to transfer them to iPad, it states that the video format is not supported by the iPad. So now what, I guess I have to change the video format? How can this be done if possible. Thanks so much iPad master...lol
If u want u can just email me it may be easier... [email protected]

Most reactions

Latest posts