What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring photos from PC to iPad2

mssloan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
My guess: your iTunes is not up-to-date! (?)

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

iTunes version is 10.6.1.7 running under Windows 7. The issue seems to be with high resolution pictures, but I have no problem with these when syncing to an iPad 2.

ip25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem. I used this technique which works for me.
1. Make folder on your computer and add photos for transferring to the iPad. I named it for Ipad.
2. Open iTunes.
3.After synching you will see your iPad.
4. Click the iPad icon in iTunes.
5. On the Right you will see the info for the iPad. On the right top summary,info etc and in the end Photos.
6. Click the Photos section and window opens displaying Sync Photos from" in the box select Choose folder"
7. In the new window select the folder you created in step 1. Which I had named for iPad
8. Click Select folder and window closes and iTunes opens
9. Click sync on the bottom right and your photos will be transferred to the iPad.
10. I hope this helps you.

amlance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a free Photo Transfer App that you can use to transfer photos and videos to or from your PC or Mac to your iPad. Very simple and straight forward to use.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a free Photo Transfer App that you can use to transfer photos and videos to or from your PC or Mac to your iPad. Very simple and straight forward to use.

What is the name of this free app, please?

Most reactions

Latest posts