What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring Movie Clips to iPad

msnarayanan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dear all
i have converted some videos (compatible to ipad). when i click, "movies" in itune screen, it shows 27 clippings. i just want to know
how these could be moved to ipad. the pc recognises the ipad. when i click on device->my ipad, it is perhaps doing some thing but
the files are not copied to ipad.
please help me in solving my problem.

m.s.narayanan

KenB123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dear all
i have converted some videos (compatible to ipad). when i click, "movies" in itune screen, it shows 27 clippings. i just want to know
how these could be moved to ipad. the pc recognises the ipad. when i click on device->my ipad, it is perhaps doing some thing but
the files are not copied to ipad.
please help me in solving my problem.
m.s.narayanan
In iTunes, select the iPad, and then Movies. You should see a list of the movies you loaded into iTunes. Select the ones you want and then Sync (or Apply). (Note: I am going by memory here as I do not have iTunes available at the moment). It should then sync the iPad with iTunes and load the movies.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello.

I just wanted to tell you that I've moved your query to its own thread. You had posted in another thread that was on a different topic. Not only is this off-topic kind of posting against our rules, it confuses the conversations for all parties. So, now, please keep any discussion or follow-up on this issue to this thread.

Thank you and good luck with your issue.

Marilyn

D

dvdcatalyst

Start iTunes:

iTunes.png

After a few seconds, it will display:

itunes-300x180.jpg

On the top left, click on “Libraryâ€:

itunes_library_1.jpg

to bring up your personal collection:

itunes_library_2-300x215.jpg

On the top left, switch to “Moviesâ€

itunes-library-3.jpg

itunes-library-4-300x215.jpg

At the top-center, select “Home Videosâ€. This is where your own movies are organized in iTunes.

itunes-library-5-300x68.jpg

If your movies are not located here, tap on the menu icon on the top left and select “Add file to Libraryâ€:

itunes-menu-300x168.jpg

add-file-to-library-itunes-300x205.jpg

file-added-itunes-300x215.jpg

Now, if you have your iPad 4 connected, left-click on your video, and hold it, and you should see your device on the right-hand-side in iTunes.

copy-video-to-ipad-300x215.jpg

Move the video over to it, and let go of the mouse button to transfer:

copying-video-to-ipad-300x215.jpg

Source: https://www.tools4movies.com/dvd-catalyst-apple-ipad-4-guide-2/

Most reactions

Latest posts