What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring ipad files to ipod

Tom March

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O k

I bought my 80 gb iPod a few years ago mostly to store travel photos on the road (I subsequently fell in love with podcasts and having all my music there, but that's another story)

I now have a 32 gb iPad 2 and I love that I can see RAW files on it.

But, I don't think I have enough space for a long trip. (I take a lot of pics and they are large)

My question is whether I can transfer pics from my iPad to my iPod when I am on the road.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
PhotoSync will copy photos between devices either over wifi or bluetooth. Both devices need to be awake and running it at the same time.

I haven't used it with an iPod Touche, but it works between the iPad and iPhone, so the odds are good.

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
PhotoSync will copy photos between devices either over wifi or bluetooth. Both devices need to be awake and running it at the same time.

I haven't used it with an iPod Touche, but it works between the iPad and iPhone, so the odds are good.

I got photo sync , they changed their name as photo privacy ...it's fantastic and very easy software ..and I bought it after you introduced it to me :) thanks ..managing photo is very very simple and easy now ..

Sent from my heart ,using my brain ..

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Bluetooth must be turned on on both devices. If you are talking about PhotoSync, it must also be open on both devices.

If bluetooth is on, then turn it off briefly on the iPad, then turn it on again. It only remains detectable by other devices for a short time after being turned on.

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Bluetooth must be turned on on both devices. If you are talking about PhotoSync, it must also be open on both devices.

If bluetooth is on, then turn it off briefly on the iPad, then turn it on again. It only remains detectable by other devices for a short time after being turned on.

I got I t ..thanks

Sent from my heart ,using my brain ..

Most reactions

Latest posts